RECREATIONAL CLASS SIGN UPS 2022-23 SEASON
Our classes run weekly from September 12th - the end of May 2023. Classes will be held on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Our recreational classes meet once per week for 30 or 45 minutes. Dancers are required to purchase a recital t -shirt, the correct dance shoes, a recital costume, and participate in the year end recital in May 2023.
30 MINUTE CLASSES:
- Creative Movement (ages 2-4) - a joyful way for children to explore movement through music and dance. Your child will work on developing physical skills, channel energy, stimulate imagination, and creativity
- Intro to Dance (ages 3-6) students will learn the beginning skills and fundamental basics of dance in a variety of styles including jazz, ballet, and hip-hop. Students will improve flexibility, coordination, range of motion, musicality, and poise. Students will also develop greater self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness. This is the perfect class for your first time dancer to get to try different styles of dance!
- Tap ages 4yrs+
- Hip Hop/Jazz ages 5yrs+ -
- Ballet /Lyrical ages 5yrs+
45 MINUTE CLASSES:
- Beginner Acro/Tumbling ages 4yrs + - Students will learn strength and flexibility to perform gymnastic-based tricks. It teaches flexibility, balance, strength, and coordination. Skills in this class that will be learned are forward/backward rolls, handstands, headstands, cartwheels, backbends and more.
- Intermediate Acro/Tumbling 6yrs + -
Students will learn strength and flexibility to perform gymnastic-based tricks. It teaches flexibility, balance, strength, and coordination. Skills in this class that will be learned are handstands, headstands, cartwheels, aerial drills, front walk overs, back walkovers, back handspring drills, and more